Sunday, October 01, 2006

Hmmm....fooled everyone! They think I am a real blogger.

For those keeping track, meaning me - this is post #10 on this blog. I feel like that's a big accomplishment - I am not sure why.

Anyway, Yom Kippur starts tonight, 25 hours fast - which means no running today or tomorrow - though Danny wants to run tomorrow night after the fast is over - we'll have to see, maybe - I think I am addicted.

Anyway, the main reason for this post was that I am finally part of the RBF family - check it out: RBF new blogs.

Now I have made the big time. Stay tuned....Thanks Daryl for pointing it out!

Tomorrow I am leading services, see post below - my throat is a little sore - I guess I should rest it a little - but I don't really need my fingers, so blogging is okay. Anyway - a lot to do and very little time left, this day has been way too busy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Philip Byrne said...

Hi Kivster,

Found your blog through Danny's
Congratulations on a good run, past 7 miles already is really good going. Remember to keep icing those knees. It really makes a difference on the longer runs.
Also as you found out, sometimes just changing your stride can make it easier, I run with my girlfriend and sometimes I just have to run ahead to stretch my legs a little so as to get rid of any little niggles.
Keep going anyway, I'm really enjoying readying your blog.

Regards,

Philip

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home