Thursday, November 09, 2006

Playing doctor

Been really busy in the hospital of late and been a little injured from Sunday's run - so it's been a slow running (actually no running) and blogging. Hope to get back on the horse over the weekend.

Can't believe no one commented on the new profile pic - that's a doctor doll with the Poland Springs medal around it - I thought that was cute. :)











Thought I would pay tribute to the inspiration behind of this blog...my condolences Lance - I know what you went through. Though...congrats on the marathon - you made it sub-3:00.

2 Comments:

Blogger rivkayael said...

i only JUST understood the point of the photo 5 min ago. Eww. I mean, ouch.
Good luck for Philly this Sunday!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Rae said...

GOOD Luck tomorrow!!!

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home